Born Pretty stamping plates with fathers

9:42 PM colorfulbottle 7 Comments

Hi!

Today I have a review post on a stamping plate from a well known Born Pretty Store. Here is a link to their nail art department where they have tons of nail art related items: stamping plates, nail decals, glitters, rhinestones, dotting tools, brushes, foils and many other items.

In this post I'm going to show you 2 manicures I created with BP-75 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. You can find it here, it costs 2,99 $, but is currently cheaper and you can get it for only 1,99 $.  



Size: 
all over designs: 
lenght 2,2 cm
width 1,5 cm

smaller designs:
lenght 1 - 1,8 cm
width 0,8 - 1 cm

My opinion:

I really like the designs on this plate, you can create different looks with them. If I compare them to larger square plates from Born Pretty Store these designs are a bit more shallow, but they still transfer wonderfully without any bald spots. They also have a paper backing that will prevent any cuts when handling the plate. After stamping you can simply store it in a cardboard pocket. In my opinion this plate is worth the money, but after trying out bigger square stamping plates from Born Pretty Store I do think the bigger ones are better, because they look classier and are a bit better engraved. (also the cardboard pockets are prettier).

Here are 2 different manicures I created with this plate:

Essence: meet me at the chimney 
Born Pretty Store BP-75 and Peripera Metallic Green


Essie: licorice and garden variety
Born Pretty Store BP-75 and their special gold stamping polish 



You can use my code (COLLX31) at the checkout for 10 % discount.


This product was sent to me for a review.


7 comments:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!